Guide to Buying your Home
If you are reading this page, you are likely at the stage where you are seriously considering buying a home. My name is Linda Thomson, and I help clients buy and sell homes in Massachusetts and refer clients all over the world.
As your Buyer’s Agent, I will be your partner during the entire process of finding your next home. I’m committed to:
- Provide information about the markets you’re interested in
- Review your needs and wants
- Guide you to specific homes based on your criteria
- Ensure the processes goes smoothly by coordinating with other professionals on your behalf
- Negotiate in your best interests
- Review paperwork and stay on top of deadlines
- Work to resolve unexpected issues
View the MA Association of Realtors “10 Tips to Buying a Home” here: http://www.marealtor.com/docs/default-source/housing-stats/buyer-seller-tips/10-tips-to-buy-a-home—pdf.pdf?sfvrsn=2
Given that each client’s needs are different, I’ve created a form that will help me best prepare to research and find homes based on your criteria. Please take a moment to complete as many fields as possible. The more information I have, the better equipped I’ll be to help you.
Ready to get started? Please click on this Home Buyer’s Questionnaire link or image below and you will be redirected to a Google doc. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.